Monday, August 6, 2012

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Many of you know I have been struggling for quite some time to get female attention into my massage practice!  Well, it came down to this month and struggling to get new clients period that I decided for a long term change!  I have been introduced long ago to the beauty of BeautiControl products and was tempted with the fact to join as a consultant...well, almost a year later I have become BeautiControl's newest spa expert!  

I have tried almost every brand of beauty products from wal-mart to sephora and everything in between with little to no success!  I mean, how is it possible that a girl of my size has stretch marks? <-It happens, genetics sometimes gets the best of all of us (thanks mom!) <-In actuality...I know that the majority of my genetics come from my fathers side, so I guess I should be saying "THANKS DAD!"

ANYWAY to get to the point, I don't have to sell the products to you, because they will sell themselves once you get some hands on time with them!  What I do have to sell to you is help getting SPA escapes!  You will find a TON of information on my facebook in the coming days as I learn more and more about the company...right now, I'm only familiar with the products that I use myself.  And yes, I use them day in and out...In the past year I have had exactly 3 blemishes on my face...THREE!!  HUGE difference from what I experienced before!  I will attach a few photos of results from some spa directors as well as highlight some products I think you will be interested in.  

So you may ask yourself, what is a spa escape?  Well...It's you and your closest girlfriends that meet together in the comfort of your own home, OR my office...so you don't have to clean for everyone!  You will receive spa quality treatments for FREE...get pampered for an hour or 2 and you get the awesome advantage of having ME lead you in your relaxation!  You will get unique massage techniques from someone who has worked in a spa and been in the spa atmosphere for 7 years!  I can guarantee you that you will NEVER find another consultant that will be able to deliver to you what I can!  AND as a host, you earn rewards and free product as well as a pre 1on1 consultation! <-this is to get you excited about what's to come!

Now a little about BeautiControl as a business...BeautiControl is the industry leader in anti-aging treatments, customized scientific prescription-strength facial products and is the #1 Premier Spa brand in North America!  Not #2, but #1!!  And I know from experience the quality is unmatched and a fraction of the cost of 1 treatment in a spa...and you get a whole bottle!  Several treatments...not just 1!  And your skin will be awesome!  BeautiControl does not test on animals or buy ingredients from companies that do, no animals are harmed in the process!  The majority of the products are paraben free and made for ALL skin types!  We test your skin and give you the BEST matched skin care products to choose from!  AND THEY WORK!!

I'm now going to highlight some of the greatest, latest, and my personal favorite products for you to get an idea!  Don't forget to check out some of the attached pictures...and forward this email to anyone you know that would be interested in hosting a spa!  Remember, it's free!  You can do a employee appreciation spa at work (after hours or during!), Mommy and Me/Baby Shower Spa, Bridal Party Spa?  Just girls night in Spa?  Pajama Party Spa?  You name it, you get creative, I'll do the work!

To start I am going to introduce you to the 25% off Instant Face Lift Set!!! Regularly $218 now $163.50!! And I'm going to attach some results photos.  Let's face it...even 20 somethings are nervous about sagging skin!  It's scary to just about everyone...NOT ANYMORE!!  Just look at the TFF results pictures!  It has INSTANT in it's name for a reason!  Goodbye botox...we can't afford you anyway!  Hello Instant Face Lift!  shhh...don't tell anyone that I use this on occasion!




Second I want to introduce to you a new product that smells and feels incredible!  And that's an understantment...take a look at this video http://youtu.be/
7qbixtKA_lw You're going to want one in each and every bathroom!

BeautiControl has also launched Spa Baby!!!  Great baby shower gift...actually, awesome!!  I may not have a baby of my own...but this smelt so amazing that I had to get one just for the smell!  I just got the cologne...and I use it on my smelly pups...now they smell fantastic...I've even used the no wash on their dirty paws and have replaced my purse anti-bacterial!  http://youtu.be/JmdivIqmu9k <-check out the video!

Next, i have already ordered this and I'm so excited to try it out...BC Spa Bright products!  Reduces the signs of age spot, sun damage, acne marks and discoloration thanks to specially formulated brightening ingredients like encapsulated resveratrol, Symwhite®, Chromabright™, white mulberry and licorice extracts! it instantly brightens & evens out your skin tone!!  I've only heard reviews from the test group on this...but the results they had were amazing!!  I'm excited to see if I can finally get rid of my uneven skin tone! http://youtu.be/
IV8953Ma_xQ

Last but certainly not least I would like to introduce you to Skinlogics Clear for Acne-prone skin.  I am posting a picture of one of my directors results after just 3 weeks of using this system.  She has PCOS which means she has adult acne that she tried absolutely everything!  I personally have experience with this line, but I never had truly bad skin...just breakouts when that time of the month came around, but in the past year of using this line...I have had only 3 blemishes on my face...THREE...and they were hardly noticeable and gone in just over a day (sometimes 2).  The Skinlogics® Clear daily facial contains BeautiControl's exclusive RestoraClear&TM; complex and is suitable for women of any age who experience acne. From teen years to post-menopause, these products will banish blemishes and help promote clear, healthy skin.  You can view all the active ingredients in every product by clicking shop my store below!



I'm so excited to be sharing this with all of you!!  Please forward to others who have not already seen it...and shop the store, there are many more products I haven't exposed yet!




--


Stay BEAUTIful,
Ashlee Brooks : Your BeautiControl Skin Care & Spa Expert!


book + twitter + pinterest




book your BC SPA today and earn FREE in-home treatments!


This is a picture from my very first BeautiControl meeting!!  I had so much fun and can't wait for the next one!  Everyone should take time to relax...you can find 1 hour in your day to have me come over for a 1on1!  Get an absolutely FREE skin sensor testing!  Valued at $400!

No comments:

Post a Comment