Friday, August 17, 2012

BC Bright!

"I had a client I haven't seen in awhile come over yesterday and I could feel her tension when we washed her face. she was embarrassed to be without make-up and very sensitive about it. Acne plus, lots of melasma. She's been to multiple dermatologists and spent lots of money to try and help her skin. SO, we did the skin care, chemical peel, microderm abrasion, followed by the BC Bright set. These are the pics.... before, immediately after, then about 45min. after the treatment. Later she texted me stating that she thought it was still brightening after several hours! Notice the smile too??? SOOOO happy that I could do that for her! ( I might have been more excited!)" She will without a doubt start the skinlogics system as soon as the order arrives! Way to take control of your skin care! I can't wait to see the results in a month!


Stay BEAUTIful,

Ashlee Brooks : Your BeautiControl Skin Care & Spa Expert!






No comments:

Post a Comment