Monday, April 2, 2012

Massey 10K Recovery Team with HDL!!

I had another incredible time working with Health Diagnostics Laboratories.  I had the pleasure of working with them doing chair massage for potential clients/patients last year at the American Heart Association Heart Walk!  I was very grateful that they loved me so much they called me to join their recovery team for the Massey 10K!  I had the pleasure of performing 4.5 hours of sports massage or HDL's devoted team!  From the picture you will find that they are a fun bunch to work with (though I think at times they geared a love/hate relationship with me).  Pictured is HDL man, he ran the 10K in that full body suit!  What a trooper!

If you are not familiar with this wonderful company, I encourage you to check them out http://www.hdlabinc.com/.  You wont be sorry that you did!  Each and every time I get to work with them, I leave with a happy and healthy heart!  Thanks again HDL team!  You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment