Saturday, September 1, 2012

Do you need help with your skincare? What is BeautiControl?


Do you have skin issues that bother you, or do you have great skin and can't believe it can be even better? Want to know why I fell in love with BeautiControl Products? Just ask! Tell me about your skin issue...and let me help correct and change your life!


BeautiYOU training-- Saturday Sept 8th from 9-3! Located at the Hilton in Innsbrook, let me know if you would like to join me! I can bring up to 3 guests with me FOR FREE!! If you are curious about BeautiControl and want to see what all the hype is about, message me and I'll register you as my guest! :) You will learn all about BC products and try many of them!


Stay BEAUTIful,


Ashlee Brooks : Your BeautiControl Skin Care & Spa Expert!


No comments:

Post a Comment